The Clinical Nutrition Market is expected to reach USD 11,984.30 million by 2030 at 2.80% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030. Among factors that were discussed in the report, the growing geriatric population, and the rising number of people with gastrointestinal and autoimmune diseases may impact the most.
For aged people, digesting food is an issue. At the same time, they suffer from a lack of appetite. The clinical nutrition industry is the only way out for these people. Doctors are now opting for telemedicine, which may help in getting more clients from this particular age group. Premature birth and lack of nutrition from regular meals are also becoming issues that can spur the expansion rate of the global clinical nutrition market research.
However, the process and drugs needed for a better treatment may incur a high cost, which may prohibit the global clinical nutrition market growth rate.
Key players in the Clinical Nutrition Market:
Abbott (U.S.), AYMES Nutrition International Ltd. (U.K), NeoMed (U.S.), Baxter International (U.S.), Danone (France), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Mead Johnson Company, LLC. (U.S.), Nestlé Health Science (Switzerland), Nutricia Advanced Clinical nutrition (Netherland), Primus Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Inc., Solace Nutrition (U.K) and others. The major players focus on the development of products useful for particular segment such as nutritional products for adults, children and geriatric population. The major players focus on the development of products useful for particular segment such as nutritional products for adults, children and geriatric population.
Strategic approaches adopted help the major players in the market to sustain their growth and develop their business in various geographical areas across the globe. Agreements and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and new product launches are various strategies followed by the key players. This help the companies to reach untapped markets in developing nations of the worlds, thus reducing the supply demand gap. The companies develop number of nutritional products for patients, addressing their according to the disease condition.
- Danone is a French multinational food-products company in France. The company introduced, SYNEO which is the first and only hypoallergenic formula containing prebiotics as well as probiotics for the infants suffering from cow’s milk allergy, multiple food allergies, and related gastrointestinal conditions.
Nestlé Health Science:
- In October, 2015, Nestlé Health Science has announced its collaboration with GE Healthcare to improve nutrition monitoring for critically-ill patients. RESOURCE, BOOST, PRONOURISH are some of the major product of the company.
- Nestlé Health Science has acquired Vitaflo headquartered in UK to establish a foothold in the fast-growing market for uniquely formulated products. It has 2nd largest market in US and 1st in Canada.
- In 2015, Nestlé Health Science acquired Phagenesis, a UK-based company developing Phagenyx, an innovative pharyngeal electrical stimulation device to treat dysphagia.
- In July, 2015: Nestlé Health Science signed with Seres Therapeutics’ novel class of microbiome therapeutics (Ecobiotics) an exclusive agreement outside the United States and Canada for in the fields of Clostridium difficile infections and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
- Abbott manufactures, and sales enormous clinical nutrition products for adult, infant new mother, infant new mother, sports active living, and therapeutic use. The company supplies these nutrition products under various brand names such as Similac, PediaSure, Pedialyte, Ensure, ZonePerfec, EAS, and Glucerna. The company focuses on healthy diabetes, malnutrition, and heart health.
- June, 2016: Abbott launched new EAS Protein Shakes, Powders and Bars especially for the Athletes with an aim of fuelling their Lifestyles, improving strength, and enhance their performance. The company strives to provide clinically proven nutrition for health-conscious individuals and athletes at every stage of their development, from beginner to professional.
- April, 2016: Abbott Launched EAS Myoplex Sports Nutrition Line for designed for performance. The product form new line are Myoplex Pre-Workout, Myoplex BCAA + Electrolytes, Myoplex Protein Blend, and Myoplex Micellar Casein.
Research in Clinical Nutrition by Key Players:
Abbott: A research carried out by University of Illinois and Abbott at the Centre for Nutrition, Learning and Memory discovered that children with higher lutein levels in the eye tend to do better on tests of cognition and academic achievement. This help Abbot to understand the role of nutrition on childhood cognition, which will further help the company to develop product providing maximum benefits children enhancing their cognitive abilities.
Therefore, the market is driven by availability of numerous nutritional products, strategic approaches, and geographical expansion by key players.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-clinical-nutrition-market-829
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071