Toshiba air fryer chicken wings are just like this, novices can also have zero failure.
300 chicken wings
Fried garlic powder 30g
3 pieces of ginger
A little cooked white sesame
A little chili powder
Toshiba air fryer chicken wings
1. Thaw chicken wings with water, put ginger slices to remove fishiness and soak for 15 minutes.
2. Wash the thawed chicken wings, and cut several cuts on both sides.
3. Rinse the sliced chicken wings and dry them with kitchen paper. Then apply the garlic fried powder evenly and put it into the refrigerator to marinate for more than 30 minutes. (marinate longer and taste better)
4. Open the Toshiba air fryer and preheat it to 180 degrees for 10 minutes. After preheating, spread tinfoil, (brush oil first) put in chicken wings, and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Then turn the chicken wings upside down and bake for another 10 minutes at the same temperature.
5. Set the plate and sprinkle some cooked white sesame seeds for decoration. Friends who like spicy food can also sprinkle some chili powder.