When many people hear the name "air frying pan", they are surprised and think it is something strange. In fact, it is a common electrical appliance in our lives and can be used to make many foods, the most representative of which is fried food, such as potato chips. At the same time, it can also be used to make grilled chicken wings, baked sweet potatoes, baked egg tarts, and so on. So can Toshiba air fryer make cookies? Let's take a look together!
Can Toshiba air fryer make cookies?
Although the main function of an air fryer is to make fried food, it can do anything that can be baked in an ordinary oven. Therefore, the air oven can be used to make cookies. The methods and steps are very simple and easy to use. However, the disadvantages of air frying pans are also very obvious. The food produced by air frying pans will have low moisture content and tend to be dry to eat. Therefore, cookies made with air frying pans do not have as good a taste as cookies made in the oven.
How to make cookies delicious
Ingredients for Toshiba air fryer cookies: 200g butter, 300g low gluten flour, an appropriate amount of water, 2 eggs, an appropriate amount of white sugar, and the appropriate amount of raisins.
Steps for making Toshiba air fryer cookies:
1. Melt the butter in advance until it is soft, and if there is no time to heat it, it will not affect the taste.
Prepare a basin, add butter and sugar, and stir well.
3. Pour in the flour and stir well, then beat in the eggs and stir well.
4. Finally, pour the raisins in and stir well before mixing them into a dough.
5. Pack the dough with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
6. Take out the refrigerated dough and remove the cling film from the surface. Cut it into the shape of a biscuit, press it flat, and then it can be baked in a Toshiba air fryer.
7. Bake for about 10-15 minutes before serving out of the pot.