Facebook Live lets you livestream video anytime and almost anywhere – from home, at work, on vacation, or while walking down the street.To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.
It's a way to talk directly to your friends, or to show something on Facebook in "real time" as it's happening.
You can go live on Facebook from a mobile device or computer. While a Wi-Fi connection is recommended for the best video quality, it isn't necessary — you can go "Live" on your phone with just a cellular connection.While this process depicts how to go live on Facebook from your iPhone, you can follow the same steps for an Android phone or any other mobile device like a tablet.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app.
2. At the very top of your screen, in the new post field, tap "Live" (it's next to a red camera icon). If you prefer, you can tap on "What's on your mind" and then scroll down and tap "Live Video."
2. If this is your first time, Facebook may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone. If so, grant permission.
3. Before starting the video, you should first select who you want your audience to be. At the top of the screen, tap the downward arrow to the right of "To:" and choose who can see your video – it can be everyone (Public), just your friends, specific groups you belong to, and more. Then tap the "X" to close this window. (If you want to test Facebook Live without letting anyone see you, you can choose "Only me.")
4. Above the blue "Start Live Video" button, hit "Tap to add a description..." and enter a short description for your video.
5. When you are ready, tap "Start Live Video."
6. After a moment, you should see a red indicator in the corner of the screen labeled "Live," along with indications of anyone who is watching your video.
7. You can use the tools at the bottom of the screen while you are broadcasting. You can add filters to the video, flip to the front-facing camera and back again, and more. If you need additional light, the lightning bolt will brighten the screen, which will reflect off your face for a brighter video. You can also type comments while you broadcast as well.
8. When you are done, tap "Finish."
After broadcasting, you can tap "Share" to post it to your Facebook page, where it will appear with all of your other content. Anyone with permission to view it can watch the complete video. If you don't want to post it, tap "Delete" instead.