Are you an existing user of the Crypto.com platform and worried about login issues? If yes, then you are at the right place, because we are here to help you with this blog. Like any other online software, sometimes Crypto.com may encounter several issues related to login or not working properly. It happens because of several reasons and if you want to know about that, then dive with us in the further sections of this blog.
In our further content, we will cover some topics such as the types of issues that users can face on Crypto.com and the common reasons behind the login issues. Along with that, we will also cover some helpful tips that will help you to eliminate Crypto.com login issues on your Android device, iOS device, or PC.
Common issues which users can face on Crypto.com:
- Crypto.com not working
- Crypto.com App not working on Android or iOS
- App not opening on Android or iOS
- Can’t withdraw from Crypto.com
- System Maintainance
- App interface freeze on Android or iOS
You can fix these issues without having to struggle but in case of login issues, it is required to know the reason behind that and tips to troubleshoot that issue.
Reasons behind Crypto.com not letting you sign in:
There are various reasons that make it difficult for you to sign in Crypto.com. We have mentioned the list of some possible reasons which are as follows,
- One of the most common reasons behind Crypto.com login issues is server maintenance or downtime. This happens because the platform is used on a large scale by a lot of crypto enthusiasts. And to provide them with a seamless experience, the platform needs to fix the bugs and problems from time to time, which results in server downtime or maintenance.
- Sometimes, a lot of users perform transactions at the same time, and this can cause heavy network congestion on the app or website which result in the app not working or login issue.
- If you have recently changed your password and trying to log in with your old password, then the platform will not let you gain access or log in to your account.
- Violation of the terms and policies of the platform can also result in log in issue.
- If you have enabled the 2FA to provide extra security to your account but enter the wrong 2FA code, then you can face the issue of sign in Crypto.com.
Troubleshooting tips to eliminate the Crypto.com login issues:
We have mentioned below some helpful tips that will help you to eliminate the login issues on your Crypto.com App and website.
Tips for Android and iOS Apps:
- Restart your device.
- Make sure that the software version of your Android device is over 4.4 and iOS is over 10.0.
- Check for any pending updates. If available, then update it to the latest version.
- Check your internet connection. If it is unstable, then use the Wi-Fi and try to log in again.
- Delete the cache data of the Crypto.com App.
- Check the device date and time setting.
- Delete and then re-install the Crypto.com App.
- Reset your login password.
Tips for Computer or Laptop: (Windows)
- Refresh your browser tab and try to perform login again.
- Restart your Windows.
- Delete all cookies and cache data of your browser.
- Reset your sign-in password through the “Forget Password?” link.
- Update your browser or OS to the latest version.
- Check the status of the Crypto.com website and if it is under maintenance, then wait for some time before trying to log in again.
- Type your registered email only, while logging in to your account.
Overall, that's how you can eliminate the Crypto.com login issues on your preferred device but if you are still not able to gain access to your account, then try to make contact with the Crypto.com support team.