Asia-Pacific data center construction market value, which was USD 13.73 billion in 2021, is expected to reach the value of USD 30.96 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 10.70% during the forecast period 2022-2029. The Asia-Pacific data center construction market report also covers pricing analysis, patent analysis, and technological advancements in depth.
The deployment of 5G service and the growing demand for connectivity in new locations and tier 1 and tier 2 cities across multiple countries has significantly attracted investments from edge data center operators. For instance, edge operators such as EdgeConneX, Digital Edge, Leading Edge Data Centres, and Edge Centres are actively investing in establishing multiple edge data centers across countries such as Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Thailand, and others.The region has witnessed a growing interest by governments and operators in renewable energy. Almost all governments across all countries have taken up initiatives to promote the adoption of renewable energy sources. For instance, Taiwan aims to generate 20% of its electricity through renewable energy by 2025 via wind and solar PV promotion plans. Renewable power capacity is expected to reach over 26 GW within the next five years in Taiwan.
Get Exclusive Sample Report-@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-data-center-construction-market
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- General Construction
Data Center Type
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4
- Small Size Organization
- Medium Size Organization
- Large Size Organization
- Financial Services and Insurance
- IT and Telecommunications
- Government and Defense
- Retail Colocation
- Power and Energy
Construction of data centers as per proper planning ensures that every resource is used to its fullest potential and that every environmental factor is considered. A data center is utilized to address IT-related computer equipment and systems. Under the flooring and the tiles, air can circulate owing to the data center’s structure. Data volumes have also increased with a large increase in internet usage, sophisticated software development installation methods, and a rise in the number of equipment connected to both public and private networks.
In essence, a facility’s design, planning, and building are all included in the construction process. IT infrastructure, several ancillary expenditures, power distribution, and cooling solutions are all included in the data center construction. The demand for data center building is expanding due to rising data consumption and industry demand for cloud computing.
- Market Dynamics: Market Opportunities Trends, Market Growth Enablers, Market Restraints.
- Segments Covered: Facility Type, IT Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, Cooling Systems, Cooling Technique, General Construction, Tier Standards, Geography.
- Geography: APAC, Southeast Asia.
- Market Participants: IT Infrastructure Providers, Support Infrastructure Providers, Data Center Contractors Subcontractors, Data Center Investors, and New Entrants.
Highlight of Table of Content:
- Chapter 1: Market overview
- Chapter 2: Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market Analysis
- Chapter 3: Regional analysis of the Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market
- Chapter 4: Market segmentation based on types and applications
- Chapter 5: Revenue analysis based on types and applications
- Chapter 6: Market share
- Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 8: Drivers, Restraints, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Chapter 9: Gross Margin and Price Analysis
Get Details TOC of this report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-data-center-construction-market
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific data center construction market are:
- Turner Construction Company (US)
- DPR Construction (US)
- AECOM (US)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- M. A. Mortenson Company (US)
- Arup (UK)
- Brasfield Gorrie, L.L.C. (US)
- CORGAN (US)
- Currie Brown Holdings Limited (UK)
- Fortis Construction (US)
- Gensler (US)
- Holder Construction Group, LLC (US)
- Jacobs (US)
- ROGERS-O’BRIEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, LTD (US)
- Skanska (Sweden)
- Structure Tone Organization (US)
- The Boldt Company (US)
Profound Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the growth rate of various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- Which region has the highest growth rate and size of the emerging market by value in 2022?
- Who are the competitive players in Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market?
- Which region has the largest share and degree of competition in the industry?
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022 to 2029?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share for the market?
- What is the main driver of Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market?
- What is sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top players of the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market?
Browser Related Report @-
- Augmented Analytics Market
- Electrician Apps Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research